Monday, October 14, 2013

NAT 2.0 Analysis/Observation Blog

For our NAT 2.0, we turned our results into a spreadsheet and then turned it into a chart. On account, I am consuming 2200 calories each day. The chart shown on here is what I am high or low on a category. In the chart, it showed how I was low on fat, carbohydrates, cholesterol, and satF. The chart also showed how I was high on salt and vitamin C. If the results I have right now, continues to stay this way...then I would remain skinny(anorexic), and I would not really gain much weight. But, I might increase the risk of getting cancer, depression, and anxiety if I was low on my cholesterol. Since, the chart shows how I am high in salt...if this continues it would cause high blood pressure. In the chart, it also shows that I am high in vitamin C...so if this continues, then it may affect my sugar levels a little bit. In the future, I would probably need my blood glucose levels to be regularly monitored by a qualified healthcare professional, including a pharmacist.

No comments:

Post a Comment